WEAVING MACHINE CONVERSION
Retrofitting of projectile weft insertion weaving loom for synthetic fabric into flexible rapier weft insertion
MECHANICAL AND ELETTRONIC RETROFITTING FOR PROJECTILE WIDE WEAVING LOOM:
• Retrofitting of the original electronic with the electronic control TRINCA windows embedded PC, suitable for control all the loom.
• Retrofitting of projectile weft insertion control with two band rapiers insertion driven by servomotors and guide by hooks.
• 8 Position change color device drive by servomotors and control by the main PC.
• Electronic weft tension regulation with load cells suitable for the forming fabric.
• Mechanical and electronic retrofitting of main motor movement.
• Mechanical and electronic retrofitting of let-off device.
• Design, production and assembling of the second warp beam in the top position over the first beams.
• Electronic retrofitting of 3 roller take-up device.
• Pneumatic electronic dobby driven by TRINCA control.
April 16, 2018- April 20, 2018
Düsseldorf - Germany
9 May 2017 - 12 May 2017
Messe Frankfurt - Germany
We will attend as exhibitors the “ITMA 2015” exhibition to expose a new weaving machine type Fastrong with a weaving height of 4000 mm.
Trinca “FASTRONG” type T.E.M.2AR. 3200
Flexible synthetic LOOM TRINCA TYPE T.2N.10E-PS 11500 100 rpm in 11,75 m.