We are present at WIRE 2022, HALL 10 / STAND A69, from 20 to 24 june 2022
WEAVING MACHINE CONVERSION
Retrofitting of projectile weft insertion weaving loom for synthetic fabric into flexible rapier weft insertion
MECHANICAL AND ELETTRONIC RETROFITTING FOR PROJECTILE WIDE WEAVING LOOM:
• Retrofitting of the original electronic with the electronic control TRINCA windows embedded PC, suitable for control all the loom.
• Retrofitting of projectile weft insertion control with two band rapiers insertion driven by servomotors and guide by hooks.
• 8 Position change color device drive by servomotors and control by the main PC.
• Electronic weft tension regulation with load cells suitable for the forming fabric.
• Mechanical and electronic retrofitting of main motor movement.
• Mechanical and electronic retrofitting of let-off device.
• Design, production and assembling of the second warp beam in the top position over the first beams.
• Electronic retrofitting of 3 roller take-up device.
• Pneumatic electronic dobby driven by TRINCA control.
April 16, 2018- April 20, 2018
Düsseldorf - Germany
9 May 2017 - 12 May 2017
Messe Frankfurt - Germany
We will attend as exhibitors the “ITMA 2015” exhibition to expose a new weaving machine type Fastrong with a weaving height of 4000 mm.
Trinca “FASTRONG” type T.E.M.2AR. 3200
Flexible synthetic LOOM TRINCA TYPE T.2N.10E-PS 11500 100 rpm in 11,75 m.