The international market has an ever increasing demand for products of high quality yet, frequently, in small quantities. The manufactures try to meet this new requirement by using machinery that offers higher flexibility and reliability.
Backed by many years of experience we have developed a new “T.N.E.” range of weaving machines for industrial fabrics. These new machines incorporate substantial technological improvements
that make them more fl exible while ensuring a high quality fabric with, at the same time, an important increase in productivity.
The new T.N.E. range incorporates the following technical features:
- Weft wire insertion by only one band rapier with a patented kinematic mechanism that keeps the weft wire under tension
- Slay movement driven by complementary cams in oil bath with a slay dwell during beat up
- Fabric wind up and tensioning by 3-roller nipping unit
- Electronically controlled let-off and take up units with digital mesh number input
- Heald frame control by a cam motion unit or a dobby
- Fabric wind-up on separate cloth beam that can easily be removed or, upon request, outside the weaving machine on a separate wind-up
- Modular steel frame construction which allows setting up the same machine type with a different number of complementary cam groups.
- The weaving machines are differentiated by the complementary cam groups to be mounted 2,3,4,5,6 and are designated T.N.2E, T.N.3E, T.N.4E.